30 March 2011

How Not to Write: Case Study #1

This is the best post on outlining that I've seen. Bet you can't wait to go check it out, 'cause it's such a hot topic! But seriously (for the last time in this post), fairlysquare does a great job of explaining how she teaches it.

And because I don't want you to fall asleep while reading this and then do a face plant on your keyboard, here's a random picture:



See? Totally unrelated.

Squirrel!

This post would make a very strange sort of outline.

I think I could have gotten a job writing for Ren and Stimpy. "Happy, happy, joy, joy!"

So, I'm thinking I should really quit drinking this much tea, this late at night. It might help my thought processes quite a bit...but you wouldn't be quite as entertained, now would you?

I'm going to go sleep this off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails