14 February 2012

Valentine's Tea

Please ignore the unironed tablecloth. (My mom is mortified already.) It was not the fanciest of set ups, to be sure, but we all had a great time!


The Straight-haired girl lovingly cut out peanut butter and jelly hearts for all her friends and arranged everything on fancy pink dishes. The Curly-headed girl made the cheese toasts and set the table with tea cups. Homemade Valentines were everywhere. (I think I even found one in my shoe.)

If it is all about the presentation, this may not have been five star dining. If it's all about the love, we're rich indeed.

1 comment:

  1. We did all homemade this year and I felt like the richest person alive as well in terms of love! Happy Valentine's day to you and your special girls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails