14 May 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY:
Outside my window...it is cloudy and gray.

I am thinking...about what I share with others through the life I am living. Am I presenting the message as it truly is; real and vital?

I am thankful for...grace.

From the learning rooms...we are approaching long division without too many snags! Wahoo! (As previously stated, Math is not my strong suit. Fortunately, it appears that my daughter has not inherited that tendency.)

From the kitchen...a new apple cake recipe was a great success.

I am wearing...my favorite pair of blue jeans.

I am creating...a hat that will be three sizes too big and rather ugly. Never fear; it's a prototype. I will buy the right size needles and the proper yarn for the real thing.

I am going...to return all of my library books before I end up buying the library a new laptop computer with the fines I rack up.

I am reading...Outlines of Roman History, Streams in the Desert, my Bible, Mara, Daughter of the Nile, and four magazines.

I am hoping...the birds who are building a nest near our garage won't be scared away by the hullaballoo. It would be great to see babies hatch.

I am hearing...birdsong. Spring might be here to stay!

Around the house...we have been blessed with a "new to us" washer and dryer.

One of my favorite things...is when family comes to visit. Three weeks and counting!

A few plans for the rest of the week: visiting friends and gardening this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Here is picture I am sharing...of the new birdbath that the girls and their dad got me for Mother's Day. I love, love, love it!



I'm taking part in The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails